Mzstuning warranties apply to the United States of America only.
1. Do not send any product back to Mzstuning without a Return Authorization.
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you specific instructions.
2. This limited warranty covers your new Mzstuning products for 1 years.
3. This warranty is in effect for the period and usage described above from the date of the first purchase and is limited to the United States of America. This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor).
4. If the product cannot be repaired, Mzstuning will replace the product with the same model with the same or less usage. If the product cannot be replaced with the same model, we will replace it with a model of the same or higher retail value with the same or less usage.
When sending the product, use a sturdy, shippable cardboard box. Important: Any damage in transit, including scratches, breaks and indentation in the housing of the product is NOT covered by this warranty.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
– Any product NOT distributed by Mzstuning within the United States.
– Any product not purchased from Mzstuning.com.
– Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse.
– Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in this manual.
– Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
– Damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning.
– Damage caused by use any other ingredients not allowed in this product.
Other Limitations And Exclusions:
Mzstuning expressly disclaims liability for incidental and consequential damages caused by the product. The terms “incidental damages” refer to the loss of the original purchasers time, loss of the use of the product or other costs relating to the care and custody of the product. The terms “consequential damages” refer to the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged when this product does not work properly. Any loss of income is excluded. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.